http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/al-qaeda-kentucky-us-dozens-terrorists-country-refugees/story?id=20931131 ABC NEWS By JAMES GORDON MEEKCINDY GALLI BRIAN ROSS Nov. 20, 2013 QUANTICO, Virginia Several dozen suspected terrorist bombmakers, including some believed to have targeted American troops, may have mistakenly been allowed to move to the United States as war refugees, according to FBI agents investigating the remnants of roadside bombs recovered from Iraq […]Read More...
- Putin Says Democratic Party Is Just Too Expensive, orders massive spy cuts.
- US May Have Let ‘Dozens’ of Terrorists Into Country As Refugees
- FROM THE TWEETS OF THE PRESIDENT:
- Socialism not working in Venezuela.
- The night before Inauguration,
- President Trump just freed the Churches from the IRS Johnson rule!
- Is the Pope a Nazi?
- George Soros declared ‘National Security Threat’
- Donald Trump Could Arrest George Soros or John McCain, Pope campaigns against Trump
- Judge Neil Gorsuch to fill the vacancy on the Supreme Court
- Susan Rice Calls Steve Bannon a “Nazi.”
- Trump Speaks to Putin
- Tulsi Gabbard Introduces Bill to “Stop Arming Terrorists.”
- NEWS CONFERENCE JAN 24 –
- The American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2017
- Trump withdraws from TPP
- Reporter and CIA NOC Whistleblower Found Dead Before Meeting with Trump
- Dyncorp in Haiti – Kidnapping and Rape By UN Troops
- Trump’s “faint praise” to and About his Opponents.
- DONALD TRUMP, POPE FRANCIS AND THE KNIGHTS OF MALTA