In Venezuela, where socialism reigns, life has been reduced to a perpetual breadline. As the economy continues to plummet, the situation in Venezuela has reached a point that has far exceeded desperation. Between government-mandated rolling blackouts and a lack of essential supplies, many Venezuelans have stopped working altogether. Instead, they spend their days waiting in […]Read More...
- Putin Says Democratic Party Is Just Too Expensive, orders massive spy cuts.
- US May Have Let ‘Dozens’ of Terrorists Into Country As Refugees
- FROM THE TWEETS OF THE PRESIDENT:
- Socialism not working in Venezuela.
- The night before Inauguration,
- President Trump just freed the Churches from the IRS Johnson rule!
- Is the Pope a Nazi?
- George Soros declared ‘National Security Threat’
- Donald Trump Could Arrest George Soros or John McCain, Pope campaigns against Trump
- Judge Neil Gorsuch to fill the vacancy on the Supreme Court
- Susan Rice Calls Steve Bannon a “Nazi.”
- Trump Speaks to Putin
- Tulsi Gabbard Introduces Bill to “Stop Arming Terrorists.”
- NEWS CONFERENCE JAN 24 –
- The American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2017
- Trump withdraws from TPP
- Reporter and CIA NOC Whistleblower Found Dead Before Meeting with Trump
- Dyncorp in Haiti – Kidnapping and Rape By UN Troops
- Trump’s “faint praise” to and About his Opponents.
- DONALD TRUMP, POPE FRANCIS AND THE KNIGHTS OF MALTA